Have you ever eaten your dinner only to find it soggy and stiff? That is the result of the oxidation process in your food, which is caused by exposure to light. Oxidation can also cause colors to fade and green vegetables, like lettuce, to turn yellow. LED display lighting can rapidly protect your food from discoloration while maintaining warm colors. With our versatile displays, you can personalize your lighting so they are exactly right for each family member or meal. Fresh Food LED Lighting offers the perfect way to get your food to the table ready to eat.
Benefits of Fresh Food LED Display Lighting
- LED lighting has significantly more usable light than traditional commercial fluorescent lighting. It means that more of the light is directed specifically toward your product, and less is lost by reflection on the walls or ceiling. It also makes for a better appearance in your store as it helps maintain color and freshness through the sell-by date. The overall brightness of the display area can be adjusted based on when you welcome customers or relax.
- Fresh meat led display Lighting is effective in helping to preserve color and freshness. The lamping system generates a "breathing" effect, allowing the light to move through your display without burnout naturally. After only a few years of use, you can expect the light to stay on for about 1/3 of the time, which means you'll have more time to sell fresh food.
- LED lighting is the most cost-effective solution for your displays. Compared to fluorescent lighting, the overall light output of LED display lighting is about 50% more per watt. Our product will produce 10-15% more usable light than fluorescent in a given area.
- Fresh meat led display Lighting is energy efficient and long-lasting. LEDs have a very high current efficiency rating of over 80%. It means that even at full power, they use less than 40 watts per hour while operating.
Reasons To Consider Best Retail Visual Merchandising For Fresh Food
- LED lighting can rapidly protect your food from oxidation and lengthen the product's shelf life. LED display lighting is much more efficient than traditional fluorescent and incandescent lighting. It means you can use less of it while maintaining the same amount of illumination.
- LED lighting can help preserve freshness in your fresh food products. Our lamps generate a "breathing" effect which helps to circulate the light naturally without warming up or burning out during operation.
- Fresh Food LED display lighting is cost-effective and energy efficient. Compared to fluorescent lighting, the overall light output of LED display lighting is about 50% more per watt. Our product will produce 10-15% more usable light than fluorescent in a given area.
- LED Display lighting is easy to install and requires minimal maintenance. Depending on the power requirements of your system, you can also eliminate all your current ballast, wiring, and starter packs. Fresh Food LED display lighting is highly versatile, and you can customize it to your specific needs. It also means you can save money when relocating because you can quickly relocate the light from one store to another.
- LED display lighting is easy to maintain and lasts up to 50,000 hours without being affected by UV or other forms of degradation.
- LED lighting helps maintain healthy illumination levels in your displays without "baking" your products. It means you can use less of it while retaining the same illumination level.
- Fresh meat led display Lighting is environmentally conscious and beneficial to animals and the environment. The lamps are made of safe materials which help to protect your employees from harmful UV rays and other forms of light pollution. The lamps use little power and generate little heat, making them extremely energy efficient. They are also mercury free, which means that you are helping to reduce global warming.
Fresh Food LED display lighting has changed how people look at their stores, providing a solution for newer, better flavor and healthy food. As technology continues improving, LED display lighting will become the industry standard. Pro Molux offers the perfect way to get your food to the table ready to eat. Contact us at our toll-free number 1-800-519-1222 (North America) to learn more about our product.